You can download the latest release of Ndless here!
This release includes an installer for the latest OS versions for CX (184.108.40.206) and CX II (220.127.116.114) models, which were just released a few days ago. It retains support for the slightly older releases (18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.1241) as well, in the same installer files. In total, this means that this installer supports 10 different OSs and with this release,
ndless_resources.tns reached support for 42 OS versions, all the way back to 126.96.36.1992!
The announcement for CX II support includes some more information about the CX II for users and developers.
Changes since r2016:
- OS 188.8.131.52 (CX, CX CAS) and 184.108.40.2064 (CX II, CX II-T, CX II CAS) are now supported
- When using CX II HW rev. AK+, the touchpad works in nespire and minivmac now
- The undocumented “calchook” was dropped (#267), making
- The 4.5.3/4.5.4/5.2/5.3 installer shows a message when installation fails
- The 4.5.3/4.5.4/5.2/5.3 installer doesn’t crash after the first few installation attempts
The SDK includes some changes as well: